Ingenieur (m/w) - Regelsystem Entwicklung / Systems Engieering, Luftfahrt und Automotive
As an engineer (m / f / d) for the development of control systems you work with us in demanding projects of the aviation and automotive industry. Your responsibilities include developing of system solutions for control systems of engines, developing of specifications for regulation and control software, executing of design analysis and comparative studies and establishing approval documents. You also develop system models and execute simulation and analysis of test data to find a solution. You apply requirements and document management, model and document with the help of UML and SysML and using tools like Matblab/Simulink. You work in a team at a + i and at our customer and accompany the developments from design to specification to presentation and acceptance.
- Professional experience as an aerospace engineer, engineer or technical - mathematical studies with a good to very good degree
- Experience in control and system development, real-time systems, embedded systems,
or experience in Systems Engineering and Requirement Management,
or experience in software development, UML, SysML
- Knowledge of Matlab / Simulink
- very good knowledge of MS Office
- very good knowledge of English (working language)
- independent, methodical work
- Experience in engine development advantageous
You think systematic and are enthusiastic about the development of complex control systems, software and modern development methodologies. You like to take on responsibility, you are flexible and communicative and like to work independently and in a team? Then you are right with us and find attractive working conditions in an interesting project environment. Your place of work is Berlin.
Please send us your meaningful application, preferably as pdf.